NHS Staff Absence

Supporting trusts to achieve the national CQUIN indicators;
1a) Improvement of health and well-being of NHS staff.

All support services are free to NHS staff & at no extra cost to the trust.

Target

Improving staff health & well-being

Reduce Absence & Agency Costs

  • Protection and insurance against rising agency costs and bespoke plans
  • To assist in achieving CQUIN no. 1a target

NHS absence is on the increase. The upward trend has coincided with hospitals, GP surgeries, mental health care and ambulance services coming under intense pressure as patient demand for treatment has risen. Health service personnel in England took a total of 16,866,471 sick days off work between them in 2016. That is 895,979 more days than the 15,970,492 which the NHS lost in 2012 through staff illness – a 6% increase.

Our Solution

Continuity of care with reduced staff absences leads to:

  • Increased patient care
  • Increased positive staff satisfaction surveys
  • Increased employee health & well-being
  • Employer of choice

Health Screening

Nurses deliver confidential one to one lifestyle health screening on site. Checks include blood pressure, cholesterol, cancer awareness, height & weight, urinalysis, diet, exercise & lifestyle advice. Where concerns are noted staff members are signposted to further free treatment.

Stress Counselling

  • Support Services under Guidance of our Clinical Director
  • Face to Face Counselling
  • Face Time Counselling
  • Telephone Counselling
  • Email Counselling
  • All Free & Unlimited to NHS Staff

Physio Service

Independent NHS studies show absence duration is 12.3% lower for those employees with access to early intervention and rehabilitation service. Our data shows that 80% of cases are resolved with less than 5 treatments, the other 20% requires more in depth clinical evaluation by our in house clinical governance team. Our physio service enables staff members to access fast track services within three days of referral, at a location of their choice.

Health & Well-Being App

Staff member led, private & confidential services via the app. All staff have free access to the app.

Get in touch

Making a Difference

44 Tyndall Court,
Peterborough,
United Kingdom,
PE2 6LR

0800 808 6677
help@makingadifference4u.com